Wednesday, August 26, 2009

About a past time story

Hahaha!!Juz now around 1.00a.m i browse my phonebook thinking of talking to someone Coz i was so bored..Den came out one gurl name ira from my phonebook..thinking who was she..then i figure out that she is my old fren back on 2007..Den i try lah my luck is she still using tat number..Den my luck are so lucky that she is still using tat number..i was so shock coz tat number i save was on the year 2007..Den she answer my call n mcm biase number tak kenal selalu tanye nie sape..n i say nie fiee..den she say fiee ane..den i say fiee ah..den she say nie shafiee.. ANGKAU KASI FULL NAME SIOL!!! den i say yes..i was like so shock tat she still remember my voice..n mcm biase kalau dah lame tak bbual gan kwn lame tanye ape lah yng patot tanye..den kte ade bbual pasal the past lah..n the past is she is my x..hahahahahahaha!!!den came to this part where we talking abt the past tat i could not forget till now is when i gave her the B'day present it was so not gentlemen..hahahaha!!!then she say tat the present i gave her she still keep it..WoW!!mase simpan eh..Tekejot berok sak aku!!tu lah cerita abt the past..hahahaha!!!k tired to type many2..hahaha!!!
Gudnite everybody!!Enjoi life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment